Author Topic: What you need to make leveling easier.  (Read 159 times)

Offline Teutorix

• Raider
    • View Profile
  • Race: Night Elf
  • Class: Druid
  • Spec: Guardian
What you need to make leveling easier.
« on: July 04, 2016, 08:32:29 PM »
Hi Guys,
           After a while on the Beta I thought I would part with knowledge gleaned from levelling several alts to 110. WOWHEAD(Legion) is your friend if you are stuck on a quest use it. Next you will meed heaps of draenor flasks, potion healing and dps, food at least a hundred of each to last the 10 levels. also if you are a crafter mats to make old draenor recipes to get those initial level ups while there are still yellow. Next goblin gliders are so helpful in high mountain so a stack or two is a huge help.

Next is which area to start in. This should be looked at in terms of your professions eg mining/eng/blacksmithing should start in high mountain. Skinning /leatherworking in either azuna or strathheim , the others I haven't levelled yet but they should be found on wowhead.

Offline Cilla

• Filthy Casual
  • Raider
    • View Profile
  • Race: Pandaren
  • Class: Monk
  • Spec: MistweaverWindwalker
Re: What you need to make leveling easier.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 11:18:33 AM »
Thanks Teut :-)

Offline Teutorix

• Raider
    • View Profile
  • Race: Night Elf
  • Class: Druid
  • Spec: Guardian
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 02:49:19 PM »
some needed facts-------   ilvl 810 to do heroics

Order Resources and ancient mana (Suramar only) are in short supply so if you find any via questing or exploration get  them you will need heaps and heaps. approx. 50k order and 5k ancient mana to do most things needed.

Offline Cilla

• Filthy Casual
  • Raider
    • View Profile
  • Race: Pandaren
  • Class: Monk
  • Spec: MistweaverWindwalker
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 07:54:14 PM »
Alchemy starts in Azuna, got the first herb quest from Azuna, but think it may be more of an as you go thing - nodes don't seem plentiful, but I have only given it an hours testing